[ckan-dev] datacatalogs.org query

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Wed Aug 1 13:59:19 UTC 2012

> 1. Moderated edits basically still works on datacatalogs.org, you need to be
> logged in as an admin and be on the catalog edit page to see changes. The UI
> needs a bit of love, but the process still works, changes made by non-admins
> will not show up on the view page until an admin 'approves' them.

In practice, as far as I can tell, this doesn't actually work. From a
little testing, it seems that edits made by a non-admin are just
thrown away. At the same time I logged in earlier and was faced with
what seemed to be requests to approve changes I made myself last year
(and which were perfectly visible already).

I may be doing something wrong, but if it's working it certainly isn't
intuitive.

Mark

--
Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/