[ckan-dev] 1.8 status update

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Wed Aug 15 12:52:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry for not being about Sean, just back from holiday and in Lincoln today.  I'll be back online either very late this evening or first thing tomorrow morning. I've commented on 2843 but 2845 is very strange, nothing I've seen before. Let me know if you want to chat though it when I'm back online.

Ross