[ckan-dev] 1.8 status update

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Wed Aug 15 13:53:41 UTC 2012

No problem Ross. This is one way of fixing #2845, though I'm not sure
whether it's the best thing to do:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/93

It enables allow_partial_update for group updates so that if the
datasets aren't sent in the data dict, they don't get stripped from the
group.

It fixes the issue with organizations, and doesn't break any tests.

David, maybe you can look at this?