[ckan-dev] some problems with a new CKAN installation

Thodoris Papadopoulos thodoris at thodoris.net
Sat Dec 15 16:01:20 UTC 2012

Hello  everybody,

We are working with a new installation of CKAN (installed using the latest
github sources) which is going to  be used for data.gov.gr website.
Although , the installation and setup run smoothly , we face 2 problems.

1) When we are using DataExplorer to Explore data of a resource excel file
we are getting the following error : Could not load preview: DataProxy
returned an error (Data transformation failed. HTTPError: HTTP Error 401:
Unauthorized.

2) Although we succesfully installed datastore as desribed here (
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/datastore-setup.html) we can't figure out
how the datastore functionallity is provided by the ckan website. There is
no option to upload a recource to the datastore. Is there anything else we
have to do ?

Regards,
Thodoris Papadopoulos