[ckan-dev] User profile vs dashboard and edit profile vs edit settings

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:03:16 UTC 2012

On 14 December 2012 18:53, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hey, I think some user interface reorganisation is probably needed
> around the user profile and dashboard.

Yeah I agree. I think that they should end up being more combined.  As they
are the `about me` pages.  With things like activity streams in your
profile it feels that the dashboard should be just another tab in the user
pages.

At the moment they feel too disconnected

The way I think about it, your profile is your public page for others to