[ckan-dev] Github Issues

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Tue Dec 18 16:41:13 UTC 2012

Hello All

I have turned github issues on for CKAN.  Good news is that all pull
requests are already there and makes them easy to see which ones are
assigned to you.

I have only added 4 labels. Priorty based ones and a CKAN 2.0 is for stuff
that *must* get fixed for the release.

We will not yet move over any tickets from trac and we hope to keep the
issue list clean and try and avoid anything that we do not intend to work
on over the next couple of months (maximum).  All future and nice to have
ideas should be discussed somewhere else in order to avoid clutter and they
should be purged regularly.

A good reference to understand how it works seems to be this blog article.

https://github.com/blog/831-issues-2-0-the-next-generation

It tells you how to make your commit messages to come up/close an issue.

Please feedback any further tips that are useful.

Thanks

David