[ckan-dev] storage issue

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Thu Dec 20 14:49:25 UTC 2012

Hi Adria,

Pairtree==0.7.1-T
ofs==0.4.1

Cordialement,
Pascal Romain
Chef de projet informatique documentaire
Service Projets Etudes Conseils
Direction des Systèmes d'Information
05 56 99 33 33 poste 6643
@datalocale

De :    Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org>
A :     CKAN Development Discussions <ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org>
Date :  20/12/2012 15:39
Objet : Re: [ckan-dev] storage issue
Envoyé par :    ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org

Hi Pascal,

Can you tell us which versions of pairtree and ofs are you using? Run
this on your activated virtualenv:

pip freeze | grep -i pairtree
pip freeze | grep -i ofs

Adrià

On 20 December 2012 13:32, Peder Jakobsen | gmail <pjakobsen at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Pascal,
>
> I'm not on the CKAN team, and I can't reproduce this error, but....
>
> ...it would be helpful to know how you are setup to do debugging in
Python.