[ckan-dev] Datasets without current revision

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:12:33 UTC 2012

Hi David,

On 5 January 2012 18:27, David Raznick <kindly at gmail.com> wrote:
> There were some issues with the revision purging code a long while ago that
> caused the issue.  i,e if the latest revision got purged then the it would
> not put the current one on the latest.  I fixed the data manually for
> thedatahub so that is why there are differences.  Hopefully they should not
> recur.
Do you have a script for this or should we just reimport the current
database from thedatahub?
This may be problematic because both instances have some tables from
extensions not present in the other one (e.g harvest, change in
test,ckan.org and celery, kombu in TDH)

>> On a related note, shouldn't we capture these exceptions when
>> rebuilding the search index so the process does not stop and most of
>> the datasets are indeed indexed? (Right now, test.ckan.org only shows
>> 607 datasets, because the 608th threw the exception)
>>
> I remember doing this at some point but maybe it was for a different error
> or got rewritten.
I couldn't find the changeset so I created a ticket for it:
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1616

Adrià