[ckan-dev] CKAN DataStore

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 23 14:43:23 UTC 2012

On 23 July 2012 12:08, Dittwald, Benjamin
<benjamin.dittwald at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I would like to know if it’s possible to search the CKAN DataStore over
> mutliple datasets to get a filtered resultset? Like it’s possible in SQL
> when I search over multiple tables and only get the information I need.

Just to add to Salman's response.

While this is currently not possible it is *extremely* easy to add
since the backend for the DataStore supports search over multiple
"tables" / "datasets" very easily. As several people have enquired
about it it will be something we'll be looking into adding.

Rufus