[ckan-dev] template variables

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Thu Jul 26 10:42:02 UTC 2012

Hi David,

On 26 Jul 2012, at 11:38, David Read wrote:

> I get your point about being cautious caching, but we found the
> performance of CKAN is dog slow without it when you get into 1000s of
> datasets & resources.

I see this as an argument for improving the performance rather than hiding the problems behind caching, and it is something that we're looking at. If you have any focussed conclusions about specific areas where performance is bad it'd great to get your feedback based on the DGU experiences of the last few months.

Ross