[ckan-dev] Problems with localization

Luca De Santis dex at lucadex.it
Fri Jul 27 14:50:47 UTC 2012

Il giorno 27/lug/2012, alle ore 13.44, Sean Hammond ha scritto:

> These are all marked for translation in 1.8 now except the
> user-generated log messages on the history page, we don't translate
> those. That was really useful, thanks!

I just found another one on 1.7.1 :-)

On the about page. See: http://dati.toscana.it/it/about

As you can see the first part of the last paragraph is still in English.

Great to know that all the unlocalized messages that I've found have been fixed in 1.8! Thanks!

And thanks also for the suggestions about the multilingual support.

Ciao, have a nice week-end.
L.

--
Luca De Santis