[ckan-dev] Any untranslated strings for 1.8?

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Mon Jul 30 10:35:02 UTC 2012

> This is great, thanks.
> Is there an automated way of finding out these untranslated strings,
> or just switching to another language and browse the UI?

Nothing automated afaik, on Transifex you can download a po file for a
pseudo-language that contains 100% translations, all translated into
long strings of crazy unicode characters, for testing purposes. That's
the easiest way I know to find untranslated strings (and it'll also find
unicode problems and layout problems etc.) I went through the whole UI
with this a few months ago. I don't do it before each release though.