[ckan-dev] Any untranslated strings for 1.8?

Luca De Santis dex at lucadex.it
Mon Jul 30 10:55:45 UTC 2012

Hi Sean
apparently I've found another case on 1.7.1 that needs i18n support (please tell me if I'm becoming a pain... :-) ).

When you edit a resource and add an "extra field",the messages that come inside the "Key"/"Values" fields don't get translated.

You can see the effect here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1122126/ckan_it.png

By the way, thanks for the appreciation for http://dati.toscana.it. :-)

Is there a way to include it in the Instances page (http://ckan.org/instances/ )?
Who can I contact in order to do the request? I can also provide a small description.
Please let me know.

Thanks & ciao,
L.

--