[ckan-dev] datacatalogs.org query

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Tue Jul 31 08:23:49 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

1. Moderated edits basically still works on datacatalogs.org, you need to
be logged in as an admin and be on the catalog edit page to see changes.
The UI needs a bit of love, but the process still works, changes made by
non-admins will not show up on the view page until an admin 'approves'
them.

Due to template changes, the UI will break totally in newer versions of
CKAN so no it won't really work as it is if we upgrade it.

2. I don't think so no, but maybe someone who is more familiar with the
feeds can correct me on this (datacatalogs.org is currently running CKAN
1.5.1).

Thanks,
John