[ckan-dev] general reminder: ckan.logic.get_action

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:12:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just a reminder, There are some places in ckan where we have code like

ckan.logic.action.get.group_activity_list_html(...)

this should be

ckan.logic.get_action('group_activity_list_html')(...)

This way logic functions can be overridden by extensions.  They should
also probably be got
every time they are needed and not cached so extensions can be
enabled/disabled on the
 fly not that we do that currently to my knowledge.

I'm not sure what we should do in the tests as these may need a
specific function

maybe we should look at that one day - or have we?

cheers
Toby