[ckan-dev] DataStorer extension location question

Jim Craner jim at codeforamerica.org
Wed Jun 13 15:30:21 UTC 2012

Hi Sean,

I really appreciate the suggestions, but I think at this point I need
explicit "You should do X, Y, and Z" instructions.

I'm pretty sure I've tried a hundred variations on everything you
suggested over the past couple of weeks, I *have* been referring to
that "how to install an extension" doc, I've tried every combination
of file structure for the extensions folder and I'm still getting
nothing.

Since this (allegedly :-) works on the Data Hub, could someone with
access to that server just go in and tell me how the "datastorer"
extension is set up in the CKAN source folder structure?  And what the
plugins line is?  (I've seen "datastore archiver" and "datastorer
archive" but never know which was correct).

My offer to help improve this part of the documentation -- assuming I
can ever get this figured out -- still stands as well :-)

Thanks again!
Jim