[ckan-dev] Specification of data processing web services.

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Thu Jun 14 13:44:56 UTC 2012

My understanding was that the primary user would be CKAN itself, but ideally building a solution
that will be of use outside of a particular CKAN installation as well (hopefully as a side effect).

I think Toby also pointed out auth as an issue, and whilst at this point we aren't really looking at
publishing arbitrary code to be run, it might be that one of the services does fill that role.

I'm pretty sure your contribution would be welcomed :)

Ross