[ckan-dev] Fwd: An idea for a SoD component

David Raznick kindly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:32:43 UTC 2012

I have not looked into the plugin side of it but some of the code is
worth a look at (or stealing with credit), especially the file parsing
stuff.  It seems relatively moulder (bar some wxpython calls).   It
has the interesting option of generating python code of what you have
done in the programme.

David