[ckan-dev] killing cookies

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Fri Mar 9 16:42:37 UTC 2012

Toby,

These cookies derive from these commits:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/commit/026f78a66322aaae310f178c7fe1da531454d146
https://github.com/okfn/ckan/commit/ea92ab801fbf214b7567b8ef31f782517460854e

which were put in during a previous effort to improve CKAN pages' cacheability.

These cookies are not used in the templates any more, so I'm pleased
to see you deleting their creation. May be worth leaving the
'delete_cookie' commands in for a version of CKAN, though?

David