[ckan-dev] killing cookies

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:45:40 UTC 2012

David,

Thanks for the info.  Yes I'm planning to delete the cookies if they exist
for a version or two.

I'd quite like to remove the ckan_killtopbar cookie too but that would need
further discussion and is all client side and so can be ignored for caching
even if it makes the config slightly more effort.

Toby