[ckan-dev] Changelog box hidden behind resource details

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 18:10:36 UTC 2012

The procedure is for me to keep tweaking it until the level of complaints
falls below a certain threshold :-)

We try to avoid design-by-committee and generally I take these kinds of UX
decisions (and for the most part they are simply accepted) but I'm happy to
try something else here.

I'm not sure what you mean about "it does delete" -- it doesn't, its a
button to close the form, it's meant to look like the close-window button
on your OS -- but clearly the floating form isn't working. I'm considering
switching to a modal dialog or flattening the form into the page, perhaps
with some animation to make the opening/closing really crystal clear.