[ckan-dev] Workflow features

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu May 10 11:38:51 UTC 2012

Last lot of queries. These are about workflow, which we also discussed
briefly in the last online meetup.

5. I want to automatically extract metadata from resources - I might
have thousands of image files say which include metadata (time and
date, say), and I want any metadata that's there to magically be read
by CKAN.

6. I want to publish things subject to approval by someone else, or
publish something only after a specific date (eg for copyright reasons
or because it isn't published yet), either automatically or (more
likely) after manual checking.

Do we have any support for this kind of thing?

Mark

--
Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/