[ckan-dev] Prelim SPARQL endpoint - request for test

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Fri May 11 08:44:57 UTC 2012

Thanks to OpenLink Software the *initial version* of the new sparql endpoint is up, and I would appreciate if somebody who has a specific use-case could take a look and provide some feedback on its usefulness for your use-case. My preliminary look hasn't shown any obvious issues, but I'd rather be sure based on actual use.

There are still a few things to change, not least the frequency of updates (the current one is from last week) and the domain name where it is hosted, but it should contain the datasets from thedatahub.org.  If can confirm that it behaves as expected then OpenLink and I can hopefully make some reasonably rapid progress in getting this finalised.

The endpoint is at http://linkeddata.openlinksw.com/sparql please be gentle with it for now.

Cheers

Ross