[ckan-dev] Prelim SPARQL endpoint - request for test

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche py.vandenbussche at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:22:48 UTC 2012

Hello Ross,

So sweet to hear that the SPARQL Endpoint is back !!! Thank you Ross.

 My app SPARQL Endpoint Status will rely on you endpoint :
http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/index.html

In my use case I need to fetch every sparql endpoint associated to a
dataset. With the previous version of your endpoint, I was doing this query:
SELECT DISTINCT ?dataset ?endpoint ?title ?identifier WHERE {
 ?dataset <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#distribution> ?distribution.
?distribution <http://purl.org/dc/terms/format> [ <
http://moat-project.org/ns#taggedWithTag> [ <http://moat-project.org/ns#name>
"api/sparql" ] ].
 ?distribution <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#accessURL> ?endpoint.
?dataset <http://purl.org/dc/terms/title> ?title.
 ?dataset <http://purl.org/dc/terms/identifier> ?identifier.
} ORDER BY ?title

Using your new version,dcterms:title of a dataset is now a rdfs:label ... OK

Unfortunately, I don't have the information of "api/sparql"  anymore. So I
can not differentiate between a dump file and a SPARQL endpoint...

Can you add this information  ?

If you need a more complete feedback, just ask :)

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.