[ckan-dev] lib.helpers.unselected_facet_items() proposed change

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:30:37 UTC 2012

Ckan demo needs to show all the facets, selected and unselected

I have created a new helper function
get_facet_items_dict(facet, limit=10, exclude_active=False)

It basically does the same thing as unselected_facet_items() except that it
also adds 'active' : True/False to the dicts in the list
I'd like to make unselected_facet_items()just call it (..
exclude_active=True) to avoid code duplication.

To me this seems to be an acceptable change to make anyone want to say I'm
crazy?

Thanks
Toby