[ckan-dev] Search results format different in 1.7 from 1.5 (but, still API v2)

Allan Glen allan.glen at opencolorado.org
Thu May 31 12:59:31 UTC 2012

Sean,

My error on 1.5 vs. 1.3.

I have looked into the changes further and it looks like we can make our
current clients forward-compatible so that they will work with the current
version (1.3.3b) and 1.7.  We will proceed with getting those updates in
place as soon as possible so we can upgrade to 1.7 before the Code for
Communities Hackathon in Denver in July (http://coloradocode.eventbrite.com/
 ).

I will keep yourself and Rufus posted off of the dev list.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Allan