[ckan-dev] CKAN 1.7 released

Haq, Salman Salman.Haq at neustar.biz
Thu May 10 17:05:48 UTC 2012

On 5/10/12 11:43 AM, "Sean Hammond" <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:

>> Is the correct solution for the ini template to include this plugin
>> alongside 'stats'?
>
>I'd say so, or we're going to get an error report about it from
>practically
>everyone who installs CKAN.

Ok, great.

Also, a somewhat related issue.

I installed CKAN on a cold-started Ubuntu 10.04 system.

Solr failed to start correctly because it could not find the java runtime.

The fix is to explicitly install the openjdk-6-jdk package and edit
/etc/default/jetty to set JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/.

I did not encounter this issue with v1.6 so I feel that this may be a
regression.

Thanks,
Salman