[ckan-dev] CKAN 1.7 released

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Thu May 10 19:52:51 UTC 2012

This *may* be because of Canonical's recent decision to remove Java from partner repositories and disable it. This was as a result of Oracle removing their permissions to do that. It was supposed to affect 10.04, 10.04 LTS and 11.04.

We should probably take account of this and mention it in the documentation.

Ross.