[ckan-dev] Demo theme test server

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:40:13 UTC 2012

On 16 May 2012 15:07, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:
> I've begun setting up a VM on s031 running the feature-2375-demo-theme branch:
>
> http://s031.okserver.org:2375/

Great work!

> ckanext-spatial is installed into the virtualenv but not enabled yet because
> it has been broken by recent model changes on master.
I'll try to fix this later this week, it should be straight forward in
terms of internal changes, but maybe trickier at the template level.

> I haven't imported any datasets yet. I guess we want the same ones as
> demo.ckan.org has. How were datasets imported to demo.ckan.org? I see an
> import_tdh_datasets.py script on there, do I just need to use that?
Yes, I used that script as a quick and dirty (but effective) import.
Here is a gist of it in case you want to use it:

https://gist.github.com/2710833

Adrià