[ckan-dev] Demo theme test server

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:27:47 UTC 2012

On 16 May 2012 15:07, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:

> I've begun setting up a VM on s031 running the feature-2375-demo-theme
> branch:

Thanks

> http://s031.okserver.org:2375/
>
> It's an Ubuntu 10.04 VM containing a CKAN source install deployed with
> Apache (on the VM) and with the feature-2375-demo-theme branch checked
> out.
>
> I've enabled these plugins:
>
> ckan.plugins = stats synchronous_search disqus social demo qa
>
> ckanext-spatial is installed into the virtualenv but not enabled yet
> because
> it has been broken by recent model changes on master.
>
> I haven't tried to install datastorer, perhaps someone could give me
> some help with that.
>
> Questions
> ---------
>
> Shall I use the same gs key for storage as demo.ckan.org uses?
>
> Shall I use the same sharethis key for social?
>
> I think that should be fine

> I haven't imported any datasets yet. I guess we want the same ones as
> demo.ckan.org has. How were datasets imported to demo.ckan.org? I see an
> import_tdh_datasets.py script on there, do I just need to use that?
>
> Instructions
>
> For example, to update s031.okserver.org:2375 to the latest commit on
> feature-2375-demo-theme. First ssh into s031 and from there ssh into the
> vm:
>
> ssh okfn at s031.okserver.org

I can't access this

my public key is

ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCuiMiGXvvMQ7Z4djg1F5Kcyrz1H+QXtwvNHhtQ0C3Z7W/B/x7/yYFhYQhYtlszzemLvJAEvWZoRtCcvggvM49IsK17b1nfGHG7oAnosndudD9/yov25HFprcr7R9dXLArnXG2eLi278vKxvEBbBXQO/t+t2fkXcJ2A1/lVkP/fq1hmMCFbUKsmp39cqRwmI48Ym821nrvHYRktaKIU7Zttbc5wdRNbWp07mOYROwzfRnQbYkH/3wGgVGI5v41TqZ2P/FpSD8+lsYZcZlskBRCgvfdoXSgC3G89A9Ya7icfXWhQSs2gA4KzekYordcPtyO6WQ7fy4vioW1251CGexjN
toby at lumpy