[ckan-dev] [ckan-discuss] VoID vocabulary integration

Timothy Lebo lebot at rpi.edu
Wed May 23 15:56:46 UTC 2012

Ivan, Ross,

On May 23, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Ross Jones wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> I've copied in ckan-dev as this is probably the most appropriate place to discuss VoID.  If you want to ask your questions to that list you may get better answers as it contains more developers. It may well be me answering the question, but as others have recently been discussing VoID as well it may be best to keep the conversation in one place.

I've written something that suits this description:

https://github.com/timrdf/DataFAQs/blob/master/services/sadi/ckan/add-metadata.py

It walks the VoID(++) graph and casts it into CKAN via the python ckanclient.

Example inputs are at https://github.com/timrdf/DataFAQs/tree/master/services/sadi/ckan/add-metadata-materials/sample-inputs

Regards,

Tim