[ckan-dev] genshi.NewTextTemplate extracting translations

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:30:11 UTC 2012

On 24 May 2012 11:26, Ross Jones <ross.jones at okfn.org> wrote:

> Afraid not, some of the future RDF serializations don't want Genshi to
> think it is an XML doc.
>
> At present the only places it is used is controller/package.py and email
> templates elsewhere, but that's only because I haven't got around to using
> render_text() yet.

this is in core? do you know which templates they are and would changing
them to .txt be a major problem? I could do a nasty look for the .txt and
if you can't find it look for a .html - sometimes I have no morality when I
code

I'd really like to have them use .txt we could then kill off the whole
render_text() too

Toby