[ckan-dev] CKAN and JavaScript

Jim Craner jim at codeforamerica.org
Tue May 29 15:19:38 UTC 2012

Hi everyone-

As a newcomer to the CKAN community, I wanted to say that this is
really helpful info -- thanks, Aron!

A couple of questions:

1) Is there a specific team or process or policy in the CKAN dev
community aimed at web accessibility, WAI compliance, etc.?

2) Is there a JavaScript library like jQuery included in CKAN for devs
to build upon, and if not, is this something that has already been
discussed?

Thanks!
-Jim