No subject

Thu Oct 25 19:26:07 UTC 2012

1. Is pycsw integrated as an extension through the plugin Interfaces or
within the ckan core ?
2. How far is the integration process?
3. Are there ways of contributing to the integration process ( I searched
the okfn/ckan and okfn/ckanext-spatial github sources including the
different branches but could not find an entry point for this)

p.s. A happy new year to all of you

Regards,
daniel

--f46d042f96fc60fd1b04d25df6f5

iv>I am writing my diploma thesis on the metadata management of a german re=
search project that uses ckan as a basis for storing geo-related datasets. =
I did build a single page app integrated into the TYPO3 CMS using angularjs=
 and the excellent CKAN action API. <br>
( <a href=3D"http://crc806db.uni-koeln.de/data/">http://crc806db.uni-koeln.=
de/data/</a> )<br>We aim to make the datasets available through a 2.0.2 cap=
I gather that there is an ongoing integration of pycsw into ckan. I have a =
few questions regarding the integration:<br>
ces or within the ckan core ?<br></div>2. How far is the integration proces=
s? <br></div>3. Are there ways of contributing to the integration process (=
 I searched the okfn/ckan and okfn/ckanext-spatial github sources including=
 the different branches but could not find an entry point for this)<br>

--f46d042f96fc60fd1b04d25df6f5--