[ckan-dev] RSS-Feed for new Datasets

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:31:11 UTC 2012

Hey,

I thought that maybe it would be better to use the /feeds/....atom - feeds.
But what I like of the revisions-feed is that i have some information on
what was updated from who (the log message, ...)
Still I want two different feeds for new created ones and updated, so I
would have to change the queries of the feeds anyway.

The created=1 code works - but if there are many updates in the last 500 or
1000 revisions or even more, then the search for new created ones
fails/times out, or doesn't find anything ...

Thanks
michi