[ckan-dev] Pluggable previews

Dominik Moritz domoritz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:03:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

there is a pull request for a first implementation of the pluggable previews at [1]. I'd love to get some feedback especially on the points mentioned in the description of the pull request.

Later, I'll add docs on the previews but first I need some feedback to know whether the approach is sound or total nonsense.

Happy cheers,
Dominik

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/164