[ckan-dev] R: 404 not found when I preview dataset

Salvatore Altiero salvatore.altiero at linksmt.it
Wed Sep 5 11:45:40 UTC 2012

Many thanks at everybody for collaboration.

I've resolved my problem thanks to the support of Luca Desantis and his support to my problems and his advice to rebuild index manually with the command:

<....>/pyenv/bin/paster --plugin=ckan search-index rebuild --config=<.....>/development.ini

However I have installed the 1.7.1 version from code.

Many thanks Luca for your professionality.