[ckan-dev] 2375-demo-theme code review

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:17:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

To help with the review I've split it into parts please review the parts
including documentation if relevant.  Email/github or trac any problems and
I'll do what I can to help/fix etc or make patches and send them for me to
do a quick review.  The main files involved are listed here but also good
to check related code ie if helper function is new have a quick look at it
etc

Can people either volunteer for these or else we'll dish them out at this
afternoons meeting  The auth/related stuff was done by Ross so he shouldn't
review them

Translations:
------------------
includes setup.py,
lib/extract.py
lib/jinja_extensions.py trans tag changes CkanInternationalizationExtension
lib/cli.py TranslationsCommand

Jinja2 stuff
---------------
lib/jinja_extensions