[ckan-dev] author/maintainer email links possible for 1.8?

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:32:52 UTC 2012

Currently in 1.8 if we do not have an email address for a maintainer/author
but we have their name we say that there is no maintainer

request: https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/124 commit:
https://github.com/HHS/ckan/commit/15963c14f1073c9e2923e69bd0525fd06c3d321f

includes a commit to rectify this and in these cases just give the
maintainer name - this is the behaviour in the new 2.0 templates and seems
sensible

That commit is out of date due to code changes but would take less than
5mins to rework and would standardise the behaviour across versions so
seems sensible to get into 1.8

I think we should include this

@Adriá is that ok with you?

Toby