[ckan-dev] CKAN in Vagrant: link your fork code to the CKAN installation

Rodolfo Wilhelmy rod at codeandomexico.org
Fri Apr 26 18:37:45 UTC 2013

 Hey guys,

I'm trying to streamline the work flow for a CKAN installation on Vagrant.
For this I'm using Vitor Baptista's chef-ckan cookbooks (
https://github.com/vitorbaptista/chef-ckan) which I highly recommend.
Everything is working great, I've got CKAN running with just 3 commands.

The problem is that the CKAN installation reads the source from the
original repo on Github, and I would like to make changes in my cloned
directory (i.e. in my host OS) and make CKAN load those changes on Vagrant.

If you're interested, I started a discussion in StackOverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16242798/how-to-link-a-ckan-installation-in-vagrant-to-a-cloned-repo-in-the-host-os

Cheers,