[ckan-dev] questions about datastore_create and datastore_search

天龙出云 dragoniszhang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 07:23:27 UTC 2013

When I use curl command in shell to create a datastore, I cannot step to
the breakpoint that I placed in the function ckanext/datastore/logic/
action.py/datastore_create(), could anybody tell me about the reason,
thanks very much!
Another question is that I do not want to use the id that datastorer
generates automatically to be the name of the table in postgres, instead I
want to use my own more comprehensible name such as a city name or some
words meaningful. I feel the id too hard to use in datastore_search
function.
Thank you very much for helping me!