[ckan-dev] License ckanext-spatial

Florian Marienfeld florian.marienfeld at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Apr 30 13:42:57 UTC 2013

Hi all,

can any one tell me, what is the license of
https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-spatial

There is a license paragraph [1], but it is not particularly fit for
reuse :-)

Especially, is there a copyleft? That would be very comfortable, because
otherwise I would have to justify why we want to open source our
modification:

https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/ckanext-spatial/tree/ogpd

Thanks in advance, best,

FLO

---
[1] Licence

This code falls under different copyrights, depending on when it was
contributed and by whom:: * (c) Copyright 2011-2012 Open Knowledge
Foundation * Crown Copyright * XML/XSD files: copyright of their
respective owners, held in the files themselves

All of this code is licensed for reuse under the Open Government Licence
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/
--
Florian Marienfeld
Dipl.-Ing. Tech.-Inf.