[ckan-dev] right to left language

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Thu Apr 4 21:38:18 UTC 2013

Hi Jameleddine,

I'm not sure if CKAN supports right-to-left languages right now. Someone
else could confirm this. If this is true, the only way I can see to adapt
it would be to overload the theme, changing what doesn't make sense in the
new language. Check http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/theming.html for more
info.

Cheers,
Vítor Baptista.