[ckan-dev] Hide empty search facets boxes

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Wed Apr 17 14:36:17 UTC 2013

> You should to be able to specify the facets in the config file (I assume
> this feature still exists in 2.0). So you can have something like:
>
> ckan.search_facets = groups tags res_format license_id vocab_xx
>
> Sites without groups can just remove them from this config line.

Yeah I saw that. It does still work in 2.0 but it looks like it has now
been replaced with IFacets, see: https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/781

But I was just wondering if the default behaviour should be to hide the
group facets box when there are no groups and then if you do add a
group, it appears (and the same for other facets)