[ckan-dev] Datastore setup testing...

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Thu Apr 25 15:37:44 UTC 2013

Hey Steve,

yes, we had a long discussion about this and decided that we need to change some things fundamentally. You can find some of our results at https://github.com/okfn/ckan/wiki/Spec:-DataStore-and-FileStore-Consolidation. However, we didn't have the time to build this into 2.0 but it's a priority for CKAN 2.1. So, stay tuned ;-)

At the moment, you will need to make a resource at least with a fake url (like www.example.com).

Best wishes,
Dominik