[ckan-dev] Datastore and preview of CSV file

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Aug 5 21:40:16 UTC 2013

Hi, we have setup the datastore and configured the database as per http://docs.ckan.org/dv/latest/datastore.html

However when we go to preview the file we get an error:

"This resource can not be previewed at the moment.
Could not load preview: DataProxy returned an error (Data transformation failed. error: An error occured while connecting to the server: DNS lookup failed for URL: http://ckan.zen.landcareresearch.co.nz/storage/f/2013-08-01T02%3A56%3A29.990Z/track2.csv)"

The datastore error log generated is attached  (too long to include in message).  Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Aaron