[ckan-dev] Trouble with extra_public_paths

Laura Lazzati laulazzati at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 12 13:59:44 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to add my own custom CSS to my app.
I've added the full path to my own directory to extra_public_paths. After that, I've created the subdirectories /base/css , added my custom css file to it and changed ckan.main_css to the relative path to it. The problem is that when I run the application, I get the following error message:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'css/laura.css'
the line in which I change the value of ckan.main_css inside development.ini is:
ckan.main_css = /base/css/laura.css

Could somebody help me please?
Thanks!
Laura