[ckan-dev] Trouble with extra_public_paths

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Mon Aug 12 14:32:37 UTC 2013

Hey,

I'm not sure whether this will solve the issue but you can have a look at existing extensions such as [1] and [2]. Also, don't forget to run `python setup.py develop`.

If that doesn't help, please send me a link to your extension.

Cheers,
Dominik

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-pdeu/blob/master/ckanext/pdeu/plugin.py
[2] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-nsw (doesn't use extra_public_paths but has custom less/css via templates/base.html)