[ckan-dev] Using e-mails as usernames

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Thu Aug 8 07:37:50 UTC 2013

Ah, I see. I didn't check that. Maybe I was working too long with the
"admin" user and assumed that the username is used on the site everywhere.
My bad.
So as long as the "Full Name" fields stays the usernames is not needed, I
agree.

The search feature alone does not justify to have usernames imho.

Regards Stefan