[ckan-dev] Group Addition

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at ucnet.uoc.gr
Mon Dec 2 14:56:30 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to add a new group at a CKAN installation! The name of the
Group did exist in the past but it was deleted!
Therefore, I was expecting that I would be able to create it again. To
my surprise when I try to create the group I am getting the following
error: "Group name already exists in database" and in order to
complete the creation succesfully I have to change the URL of the
group to something different.
Am I missing something obvious or this is the intended way ??

Best,

G.